- To THE ENTIRE 8TH GRADE for SCHOLARSHIP & COMMITMENT: Showing great focus and perseverance during the NAEP exam. We are very proud of you!
- To ROSHAWN D. for SCHOLARSHIP: Has had a good week in Humanities
- To LOGIAN A., CHRISTANAELLE D., MOHAMED A., and TRISTAN J. for SCHOLARSHIP: Great participation in Humanities
- To AHMAR A., CHRIS M. R., & BRANDEN G. for COMMITMENT: For bringing a lot of energy and enthusiasm to our HRG every week
- To RAHUL C for SCHOLARSHIP: For always contributing to Humanities and HRG.
- To NEVEAH DOTTIN for CITIZENSHIP: thanks for offering to help with holding doors as I came in carrying so many bags!
- To MONIQUE M and MARLY JF for COMMITMENT: communicating with multiple venues in search of a location for prom
- To GABE NIELSEN-NUNEZ for COMMITMENT: willing to engage with a teacher about difficult social topics.
- To KIANIS, SATOYA, SEBASTIAN AND YISHAK for CITIZENSHIP: lending their voices to the CCSC outgoing message – going live soon!
- To MASIAH S-H for SCHOLARSHIP: helping his teacher lead a class-work activity on the board during Spanish class.
- To MR. REID for COMMITMENT: dealing gracefully and diligently with all our facilities needs from heating issues in Charles to a lunchtime microwave mishap